MAIN ACTIVITIES OF HANDICRAFT:
· Provide commercially useful information and assistance to members to develope and increase exports with effective workshops and seminars, an online information system and an in-house library.
· Organize training courses on production techniques, appropriate material processing technologies, management skills, successful utilization of e-commerce, etc.
· Offer professional advice and services to members in technological upgrades, quality and design improvement, establishment and maintenance of standards and specifications,and product development and innovation through Skills development
· Offer professional and profitable advise and services to importers in all aspects of handicraft business in relation to the full value chain.
· Organise international delegation visits to Viet Nam and member visits abroad to explore overseas market opportunities, and conduct trade promotion activities which connect competent exporters to overseas buyers and associations.
· Participate in specialized International Trade Fairs of handicrafts & gifts.
· Organize International Handicraft and Gift Fair in Vietnam.
· Organize internationally recognized www.HANDICRAFT.com.vn Awards (Export Awards, Technology and Innovation Awards, Design Awards…) on an annual basis.
· Interact between the exporting community and government at the Central and Provincial levels.
· Operate business forums that allow local exporters to meet foreign buyers, improve the terms of sourcing of raw materials, semi-finished goods and accessories, encourage joint ventures through optimizing complementary resources and competences.
- HCM City: Businessman arrested for million USD fraud
- Piano to merge with spiritual singing in new theatre show
- National records marks Hanoi’s 1,000th birthday
- ART & ENTERTAINMENT IN BRIEF 11/1
- Energy-saving home honoured
- Traditional ceramics trade revitalised in Hue
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 22/4
- Old Quarter promotes craft work
- Fashion designer channels spirit of nature
- Museum happy for antique gifts
- VND8.5 trillion to develop craft villages in Hanoi
- Puny fines fail to deter environmental crimes
- Bamboo craft village revives former glory
- Craft Village Fair to be held in Nam Dinh
- UNIDO gives Hoi An solid waste treatment solutions
- Wood exporters to cope with tougher rules
- Target for Japanese tourists in doubt
- Growing local market attracts furniture exporters
- Unique tours for businesspeople
- Cham Brocade in My Nghiep Village